This page includes links to books I’ve recommended on this site regarding gay and lesbian sexuality and sexual health related topics.
Gay and Lesbian Sexuality Books Reviewed:
Life, Leather and the Pursuit of Happiness: Life, history and culture in the leather/BDSM/fetish community by Steve Lenius. Please see my March 17th, 2012 post for my review.
Sexual Fluidity: Understanding Women’s Love and Desire by Lisa M. Diamond. Please see my February 2nd, 2012 post for my review.
Cruise Control: Understanding Sex Addiction in Gay Men by Robert Weiss. Please see my October 5th, 2011 post for my review.
On June 16th, 2011 I posted a blog entry regarding the following books focused on gay sexuality. Please see the blog entry for a brief description of the contents of each book.
1. Ultimate Gay Sex by Michael Thomas Ford
2. The Ins and Outs of Gay Sex by Stephen E. Goldstone
3. The Joy of Gay Sex, Revised & Expanded Third Edition by Charles Silverstein and Felice Picano
4. Gay Sex: A Manual for Men Who Love Men, Second Edition by Jack Hart
5. Blow Him Away: How to Give Him Mind-Blowing Oral Sex by Marcy Michaels and Marie Desalle
On June 15th, 2011 I posted a blog entry regarding the following books focused on lesbian sexuality. Please see the blog entry for a brief description of the contents of each book.
1. Sexual Intimacy for Women: A Guide for Same-Sex Couples by Glenda Corwin, Ph.D.
2. True Secrets of Lesbian Desire: Keeping Sex Alive in Long-Term Relationships by Renate Stendhal
3. The Whole Lesbian Sex Book: A Passionate Guide for All of Us by Felice Newman
4. Lesbian Sex: 101 Lovemaking Positions by Jude Schell
5. Tantric Sex for Women: A Guide for Lesbian, Bi, Hetero, and Solo Lovers by Christa Schulte